Harper Collins Publishers
The Miracle of You
From the creatures that swim deep in the sea to the galaxies that reach far and wide, the world is filled with the color and creativity of God. Yet nothing compares to experiencing His miraculous design like the gift of the child He has given you.
When Cleere Cherry Reaves's son was born three months prematurely, Cleere and her husband watched as their child--their miracle--fought for his life, developed, and began to thrive. In The Miracle of You, Cleere's poetic words speak for every parent and grandparent in awe at the God-given miracle of their little ones.
This read-aloud book for boys and girls ages 4 to 8
- pairs heartwarming rhymes with whimsical artwork;
- teaches children that Jesus is the giver of miracles;
- is a perfect gift for a baby shower, baptism, baby dedication, child's birthday, or Mother's Day;
- serves as a stunning decorative piece in nurseries and children's bedrooms; and
- builds a healthy self-esteem in kids, focusing on who they are, not what they do.
A love letter to the child of your heart, The Miracle of You reminds children that they are more marvelous than anything else God created and loved beyond anything they could ever imagine.