Internship Opportunities: We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to intern in the fast-paced environment at Sabi Boutique in College Station, TX. Candidates should be self-starters who are driven and have the ability to think creatively. If you would like to be considered for an internship with Sabi Boutique, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are currently accepting internship applications for spring 2022. We are looking for interns for a Marketing/E-Commerce role.
*Please note all internships are part-time and unpaid. However, internships are eligible for university credit and hours may be adjusted based on requirements. Interns are expected to work part time (10-20 hrs/week)
Summer 2023 Marketing/E-Commerce Intern
- Assist in the management of web content (cropping/editing photos, writing descriptions and listing new products)
- Have an interest for fashion
- Willing to be flexible and eager to learn
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Basic Photography knowledge is a plus
- Fulfill web orders from SabiBoutique.com daily and make sure the order is up to Sabi standards
- Assist other departments of Sabi Boutique as needed
- Participate in Sabi Boutique store events
- Must have personal laptop
- Assist in researching new marketing tactics. We love someone with fresh ideas!
- Customer Service Experience is a plus