Harper Collins Publishers
Catholic Book of Bible Studies
This beautifully illustrated Bible storybook retells fifty well-known Bible stories just for children ages four to eight. Each story ends with a “God’s Blessing,” “Faith to Grow,” and a prayer. And for extra fun and hands-on learning, you and your child can enjoy the activities section included at the end of the storybook.
About the Book
A beautifully illustrated Bible storybook specially designed for children ages 4–8, featuring stunning illustrations by Little House on the Prairie artist Doris Ettlinger and 50 well-known stories from Scripture that celebrate the fullness of the Catholic faith.
If you’re looking for a unique Catholic Bible that honors the Lord through a celebration of God’s Word, look no farther than the one-and-only Catholic Book of Bible Stories. Each story ends with a:
- “God’s Blessing” section—emphasizing the key message from the Bible story
- “Faith to Grow” section—text that personalizes the story, tying it to Catholic faith and traditions
- Prayer that applies to the story
And for extra fun and hands-on learning, you and your child can enjoy the activities section included at the end of the storybook. Catholic Book of Bible Stories features:
- 50 stories from Scripture that are simple for children ages 4-8 to read and understand
- Engaging illustrations that keep children focused
Whether as a First Communion, baptism, or Christmas gift, or just to share the light of God’s Word with a loved one in your life—children will experience the Bible like never before.